Why Select Us to Help You Sell Real Estate?
- You can count on working directly with LaVonne or Herb throughout the entire transaction—not an “assistant.” “We believe that clients should work directly with the Realtor who is earning the commission, not a less experienced assistant.
- You can count on our extensive knowledge and experience to determine a realistic market value of your home. Setting the list price is the most important part an effective marketing plan. If your home is priced too high it may not sell in a timely manner, or at all, no matter how aggressive the marketing program.
- In the current market conditions, it is important that you hire a realtor who understands that today, there are two parallel housing markets; the distressed market (REO, and short sales), and the regular/ standard equity market. LaVonne & Herb have the experience and knowledge to determine the highest possible sales price for your home by understanding how these two parallel markets affect the value of your home.
- You can count on LaVonne and Herb to develop an aggressive, effective marketing plan customized for your unique home. They utilize both state of the art internet technology and traditional marketing strategies including mailings, brochures and open houses.
- LaVonne also provides professional level staging, photography and virtual tours that showcase the special attributes of your home. Please click the link below to view one of her virtual tours: http://www.previewfirst.com/vt/video/20456
- You can count on LaVonne and Herb to strongly represent your interests and use sophisticated negotiating skills to close the sales transaction with the results you want.
- You can count on LaVonne and Herb to thoroughly analyze and confirm the buyer’s ability to qualify for financing.
- You can count on LaVonne and Herb to attend all home inspections and meet with tradesmen when needed. They can offer wide-ranging experience, knowledge, and advice about negotiating and arranging for any repairs that may be needed.
- You can count on LaVonne and Herb to personally meet the appraiser and provide the most recent and best sales comparables.
- You can count on LaVonne and Herb to coordinate a team of professionals throught out the entire transaction – from start to finish. They are responsible for seeing that all aspects of the contract, escrow and lending process are completed in a timely manner in order to insure a smooth transaction.
Welcome to the home sellers section for Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Portola Hills, Foothill Ranch, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Dana Point, and Rancho Santa Margarita, Irvine and other south Orange County cities.