REAL ESTATE NEWS
Orange County Housing Report: To see an overview of how the entire Orange County market is doing, select The report is generated every two weeks by Steven Thomas, who is the “go to” statistician in the county. However, until the virus is under control and everyone gets back to work, it is hard to know the extent of how property values are going to be affected over the long run.
2021 California Association of Realtors Economic Forecast: View the housing and economic forecast presented by the association of realtors.
2020 5TH ANNUAL FREE SHREDDING EVENT
2020 5th ANNUAL FREE SHREDDING EVENT
Sponsored by: LaVonne & Herb
Orange County Realty Co.
When: Saturday April 11, 2020 - from 9am to Noon
Location: Lake Forest Elementary School: 21801 Pittsford Dr. Lake Forest, CA 92630
If you would like to participate, please email to:
LMVojak@gmail.com or Call: 949-395-7475
Here is how it works:
· Each participant is limited to 15 boxes.
· Staples, paperclips, rubber bands, folders with Acco fasteners or small clips can be shredded.
· Your documents will be shredded in front of you.
· Your empty file boxes will be returned to you.
· Your boxes will be unloaded for you from your car or truck.
· No 3 ring binders, hanging file folders, trash or file boxes can be shredded.
· The truck shreds 10 boxes every 2 minutes.
· The event will be quick and efficient.
Shredding service is provided by: Southern California Shredding Inc.
“We are an NAID certified shredding company in our 18th year of business and are locally based in Lake Forest. All shredding is completed on site in our mobile shredding trucks so that the participant can watch the entire process from start to finish. We set the highest standard of security in the document shredding industry. All of our employees are required to pass a 7 year background check and submit to ongoing, random drug testing. We are bonded and insured. All drivers carry personal ID badges.”