The most effective marketing tool today is the Internet. The newspapers used to be considered the most effective media to advertise a home for sale. However, today most buyers shop online. It is far easier to point and click your way through a website that allows you to select your search criteria, rather then sort through a maze of vague newspaper or magazine ads that tell very little about the property. It is important that the Realtor you choose creates an attractive presence of your home on the major Internet sites.
- Affectively stage your home to showcase is best features.
- Photography and virtual photo tours
- Showing your home: We personally show all of our listings. By doing so, we can affectively point out the special features of your home, explain the community amenities, and discuss the recent comparable sales. By being present, we can often solicit feedback from the potential buyer, and determine their level of interest in your home. We also make sure that no doors/windows are left open, and that your home is secure .
- Open House: Open houses work! Most buyers are out on the weekend, viewing homes on their own. If they are working with an agent, they will notify them, that they are interested in your property. The agent will then call and make an appointment for another showing.
- Post your listing in the MLS and thousands of internet website.·
- Our websites: LakeForestTeam.com, OrangeCountyRealtyCo.com, LakeForestWoods.com, LakeForestontheWater.com, LakeForestOntheHill.com, LakeForestCreek.com, SerranoPark.com ·
- Email to our client list·
- Direct Mailings
- Sign on property
- Showing Feedback: Provide you with feedback from all showings.