SAVE THE DATE!
2019 4th ANNUAL
Sponsored by: LaVonne Vojak & Herb Dittrick
Orange County Realty Co.
When: Saturday April 13 – 9am to Noon
Location: Lake Forest Elementary School: 21801 Pittsford Dr. Lake Forest CA 92630
If you would like to participate, please send email to: LMVojak@gmail.com
Here is how it works:
- Each participant is limited to 15 boxes.
- Staples, paperclips, rubber bands, folders with Acco fasteners or small clips can be shredded.
- Your documents will be shredded in front of you.
- Your empty file boxes will be returned to you.
- Your boxes will be unloaded for you from your car or truck.
- No 3 ring binders, hanging file folders, trash or file boxes can be shredded.
- The truck shreds 10 boxes every 2 minutes.
Shredding service is provided by: Southern California Shredding Inc. “We are an NAID certified shredding company in our 17th year of business and are locally based in Lake Forest. All shredding is completed on site in our mobile shredding trucks so that the participant can watch the entire process from start to finish. We set the highest standard of security in the document shredding industry. All of our employees are required to pass a 7 year background check and submit to ongoing, random drug testing. We are bonded and insured. All drivers carry personal ID badges.”