- Each participant is limited to 15 file boxes
- Staples, paperclips, rubber bands, folders with Acco fasteners or small clips can be shredded
- Your documents will be shredded in from on you
- Your empty file boxes or bags will be returned to you.
- Your boxes will be unloaded for you from your car or truck
- No 3 ring binders, hanging file folders, trash or file boxes can be shredded
- The truck shreds 10 boxes of paper every 2 minutes.
- The event will be quick & efficient.
Shredding service is provided by: Southern California Shredding Inc.
We are a NAID certified shredding company in our 16th year of business and locally based in Lake Forest. All shredding is completed on-site in our mobile shredding trucks so that participants can watch the process from start to finish. We set the highest standard of security in the document shredding industry. All of our employees are required to pass a 7 year background check and submit to ongoing, random drug testing. We are bonded and insured and all drivers carry personal ID badges.